Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. How does it work?
You’ll be able to earn points by completing offers such as submitting your email address for a company’s newsletter or filling out a survey. These points can be exchanged for prizes, such as Rixty codes, Google Play codes or iTunes codes – to buy Robux!
2. How long will it take?
Our offers are very easy to complete and within an hour you might be able to earn enough points to get your free code. This is particularly the case if you live in the United States or Europe, where there are plenty of great offers available.
3. Will I be asked to download anything or submit my credit card?
We screen our offers carefully to make sure that we work with the most respectable advertisers. It’s best to pick the offers that you feel comfortable with.
4. What can I do to keep my child’s Roblox account more secure?
We are committed to ensuring that Roblox is a safe and fun place for everyone. With these tips, you can learn how to keep your child’s account protected.
In general, we encourage all players to:
- Use a unique password that has a combination of numbers, letters, and special characters. Never share your password with anyone, even if it’s a friend you know in real life.
- Keep your account and personal information (including your name, email, address, phone number, or real life photos, etc.) to yourself.
- Enable 2-Step Verification to prevent strangers from accessing your Roblox account.
5. What can I do to keep my child’s Roblox account private?
There are a number of account settings available to keep your child’s Roblox account private.
- Users age 13 and over can customize their account privacy settings. For users age 12 and under, we take extra precautions to ensure their safety and privacy by automatically enforcing more restricted settings so they can only send a direct message to other users that are accepted as friends on Roblox.
- Users and their parents can enable an Account Restrictions setting from within the Security Tab of the Account Settings This setting only allows users to access a curated list of age-appropriate games on the platform and it prevents them from chatting with anyone. An Account PIN setting is also available, which requires a 4-digit code to make changes to the account settings.
6. How much does Roblox cost?
Roblox is completely free to join and free to download.
If so inclined, users can choose to purchase Robux (our virtual currency) to buy in-game upgrades or accessories for their avatar. They can also purchase an optional “Builders Club” membership, which offers extra privileges such as access to premium items for cooler avatar customization, no screen advertisements, and an item trading system.
7. Can I get free Robux?
No, it is not possible to earn free Robux. The only way to get Robux is through one of the following methods:
- Builders Club (BC) members receive a daily stipend of Robux.
- You can purchase Robux on the Robux page.
- BC members can sell shirts, pants, and place access and receive 70% of the profit.
- Both BC and non-BC members can sell game passes. Non-BC members will get 10% of the profit, while BC members will get 70% of the profit.
- Both BC and Non-BC members can participate in the Affiliate Program.
There is no such thing as a free Robux Generator. Beware of third-party sites that offer things like “free” or cheap Robux, etc.
These are scams created to hack your child’s Roblox account and steal their email address, personal information, and money.